The Airforce dial Handheld Tyre Inflator has received rave reviews from users in tyreshops, garages, car dealers and transport depots.
Fast and simple to use with guaranteed accuracy, this mechanical unit offers longer life, lower operating costs and excellent shock resistance – all within a modern functional design featuring a clear analogue display.
Robust but lightweight, the EC-approved the Airforce Tyre Inflator has been developed with ruggedised engineering plastics to withstand high volume, intensive applications, thereby lengthening its operating life.
Its excellent performance means extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety for tyre users.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased customer service - high levels of speed, accuracy and safety
- Reduced cost of ownership - long product life
- High versatility - flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Clear dial display
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Proven Bourdon Tube with beryllium copper construction for robustness and high shock resistance
- Direct valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Individually tested and certified
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- Bar, psi, kPa versions and range of accessories
- For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217
- Complies toBS EN 12645:2014
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy2 psi / 0.1 bar / 10 kPa
- Maximum Inlet Pressure218 psi / 15 bar / 1500 kPa
- Inflation Flow910(1) l/min
- (1) - @ 13 bar supply