Twin Hold-on Connectors

These Twin Hold-on Connectors are suitable for inflation of twin tyres.

There are two types of connector. It is therefore important when purchasing connectors to specify whether a closed or open end type is required.

A Closed End connector is used when air is supplied directly from a main air line (i.e. compressor or air receiver). A non-return valve unseats on connection to the tyre's valve allowing air to flow into the tyre. The handles on these connectors are red in colour.

An Open End connector is used with MK3 Tyre Inflator, PCL wall gauges and PCL portable gauges. This connector has a pin which unseats the tyre's valve when is use. The handles on these connectors are black in colour.

The Twin Hold-on Connectors are available in both Open and Closed Valve Styles.

Features & Benefits

  • Suitable for inflation of twin tyres
  • Colour coded handles - black for open end and red for closed end
  • Choice of stem length

Product Information

Part NumberDescriptionTyre Valve ConnectionValve StyleInlet Size
CO1A03Twin Hold-on ConnectorTwin hold-onOpen endRp 1/4
CO1B03Twin Hold-on ConnectorTwin hold-onClosed endRp 1/4
CO5A03Twin Hold-on Connector - Short StemTwin hold-onOpen endRp 1/4
CO5B03Twin Hold-on Connector - Short StemTwin hold-onClosed endRp 1/4