The N2 Generator provides a robust, cost effective and mobile design capable of delivering high levels of N2 purity.
PCL-SUMO have introduced the new Nitrogen range with the launch of the PCL-SUMO N2 Generator Inflator. The N2 Generator brings the latest in the PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) process for Nitrogen Generators. The robust, cost effective and mobile design is capable of delivering High levels of N2 purity. This leading technology has been added to PCL-SUMO’s inflation portfolio and is now seen on forecourts across India.
These N2 Generators have the ability to present the tyre pressure, allowing the operator to use either Air or Nitrogen to automatically inflate FOUR tyres collectively to the required level, saving time and money.
Using adjustable purge cycles (settings 1-5) and the Proprietary Software which has been specially developed for N2 Inflation, the unit converts Air to Nitrogen. This enables the equipment to inflate up to four tyres at once, delivering consistent high levels of N2 purity in the tyre when required.
Using N2 improves fuel efficiency, extends tyre life, lowers fuel usage which reduces CO2 emissions and increases safety which is why it is used in Aeroplanes and Formula 1 Cars.
In short, the PCL-SUMO N2 is cost efficient which generates opportunities for Tyre Service providers enabling them to offer high performing N2, low running costs and a long lifetime, all for a moderate Capital outlay.
Features & Benefits
- The SPL (SPECIAL) range feature 1 hose.
- Specially designed high volume CMS Towers for continuous supply of pure N2 at higher flow rate
- In-built inflation/deflation for up to FOUR tyres at once
- Low life time costs - with high grade filtration including activated carbon and high performance components
- The Air / N2 selector allows same unit to be used for Air or N2 inflation for up to four tyres by just the click of a lever
- Can operate as both Forecourt Air Tower and N2 Inflator at the same time
- N2 purity check point provided
- Bespoke software for optimal N2 inflation with purge cycles (up to FIVE) in four tyres to deliver high purity N2
- Accumulated Digital hour meter in-built in the software
- Guaranteed accuracy and robustness with Ceramic Pressure Sensor
- Option to make the unit mobile is available
- Heavy duty Euro design Clip-on Connector for firm grip on tyre valve
- Specious Powder coated cabinet for ease of maintenance
- N2 Generation Capacity4000 Litres Per Hour
- N2 Tank Capacity70 Litres
- Cabinet Size in mm600 x 510 x 1400
- Weight160 kg
- N2 Purity95 – 99.5%
- Inlet Air PressureAbove 150 psi
- N2 Outlet Pressure120 psi Max.
- Pressure Measurement Accuracy± 0.5% FSR
- Hose Length7.5 m
- Stabilized Power Supply230V AC, 50Hz
- Power ConsumptionMax 20VA
- Air/N2 Inflation SwitchAvailable
- Dual Air Filter Regulator5 & 25 micron Sintered Bro
- High Quality Air FiltrationActivated Carbon