The N2 Generator provides a robust, cost effective and mobile design capable of delivering high levels of N2 purity.
PCL-SUMO have introduced the new Nitrogen range with the launch of the PCL-SUMO N2 Generator Inflator. The N2 Generator brings the latest in the PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) process for Nitrogen Generators. The robust, cost effective and mobile design is capable of delivering High levels of N2 purity. This leading technology has been added to PCL-SUMO’s inflation portfolio and is now seen on forecourts across India.
Using N2 improves fuel efficiency, extends tyre life, lowers fuel usage which reduces CO2 emissions and increases safety which is why it is used in Aeroplanes and Formula 1 Cars.
In short, the PCL-SUMO N2 is cost efficient which generates opportunities for Tyre Service providers enabling them to offer high performing N2, low running costs and a long lifetime, all for a moderate Capital outlay.
Features & Benefits
- The DIR (DIRECT) is a single hose machine with direct inflation
- Specially designed high volume CMS Towers for continuous supply of pure N2 at higher flow rate
- N2 purity check point provided
- Accumulated Digital hour meter inbuilt in the software
- Guaranteed accuracy and robustness with Ceramic Pressure Sensor
- Option to make the unit mobile is available
- Heavy duty Euro design Clip-on Connector for firm grip on tyre valve
- Specious Powder coated cabinet for ease of maintenance
- N2 Generation Capacity3000 Litres Per Hour
- N2 Tank Capacity50 Litres
- Cabinet Size in mm530 x 400 x 1200
- Weight120 kg
- N2 Purity95 – 99.5%
- Inlet Air PressureAbove 150 psi
- N2 Outlet Pressure120 psi Max.
- Pressure Measurement Accuracy± 0.5% FSR
- Hose Length7.5 m
- Stabilised Power Supply230V AC, 50Hz
- Power ConsumptionMax 20VA
- Dual Air Filter Regulator5 & 25 micron Sintered Bro
- Powder Coated Cabinet Size530 x 400 x 1200 mm